Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Waiting Game

The Tokyo office contacted me last night letting me know they received my paperwork and everything seemed to be in order. I'm assuming once that paperwork processes I will begin the Visa process.

As of right now, I'm still substitute teaching, studying "Genki" and working on some illustrative work. I'm also reading two books...

Living in Japan by the ACCJ:


I'm reading these two books to get a better understanding of Health Insurance, paying bills, taxes, living arrangements, bank accounts, etc. I'm the type of person who likes to be overly prepared for things. :P

If you've read either of these two books or you just want to give me any advice in general about living over in Japan for a year, I'd greatly appreciate it. This could be down to the little things of what to bring or what you wish you knew before leaving your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment